STAND BY ME

Monday, January 24, 2011

ZETTI BIRDS

Anyone who knows me knows I love zetti.  Nancy from CrowAbout (sorry Nancy!! I can never remember your last name!) came up with this wonderful Zetti Bird Junction digital kit which I absolutely love!!  Not only is Nancy OBVIOUSLY wildly talented, she is an incredibly nice lady!




I also have her Zetti Re Vamp Digital Kit which is TOTALLY amazing and her Zetti Flutterby Fairies Digital Kit which is adorable!! These are all for sale at Deviant Scrap.  I have done alot of research on digital kits and this shop is the only one that I have seen carry zetti-type digital products.

3 comments:

  1. WOW Elena your right I DO love these
    and All your girls are adorable
    xxLill
    http://www.canadianscraptramp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great page! I love the zetti style too, all those black and white stripes, and cut out letters. Your kids are total sweethearts too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elena,
    Love the Zetti designs....you are getting so proficient at digital !

    ReplyDelete