STAND BY ME

Monday, January 17, 2011

JUST WHEN YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE DONE

buying new things... Here comes Tim with more die cuts!!!  UGGGHHH!!!  And what can you do!?  You HAVE to get them right????

I have every single one of his first release.... feeling sort of smug... (yep, gotta admit that) and here he comes and does it AGAIN!  There is not ONE of these new dies that I can say... oh I don't really like that one!!!  Jeez!!!  He makes it impossible for us to be "fiscally responsible"!!!  How in the WORLD can they expect us to pay our bills BEFORE pre-ordering these dies????

Okay, so HERE THEY ARE .....

New paper, new texture fades, new dies....  UNBELIEVABLE I TELL YOU@!@!  It's just wrong!

Yes, I know this is nothing more than an enabling post but there you have it... if I am going to be totally irresponsible I am taking some of you down with me!

I will now go take a pill and lay down.

4 comments:

  1. ha, ha, ha.... you made me laugh, I can actually hear your voice as I read your post!!!!!!!! I know what you mean though.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are waaay too funny. I don't have any of this stuff. I'll go have a llok.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Elena,

    I'm trying to be reasonable and then you try to convince me to be not ? !

    Who's going to feed my poor husband and teenagers..LOL

    I don't have all Tim's dies , but I do have a lot and there ARE several that really speak to me also...

    He does make it difficult for us to make priorities ...sigh...

    greetings from belgium
    Inge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elena I just love you, your such a breathe of creative brilliant fresh air.
    You shine so brightly...
    Oh I don't have those Tim's die cuts, you are so funny. LOL I think I need them...
    Enable away, it is all good.
    Thanks for sharing. Love Laura. xoxx
    Your blog is awesome my friend.

    ReplyDelete