STAND BY ME

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Marie Antoinette Page for Lee

Lee Hynes lives in Australia and is one of the artists that participates in every single project I come up with!  She is an amazing artist and friend.  

I wanted to do something different for her Marie Journal.  I'm not really the "frilly" type so Marie is really a challenge for me.  I made this digital page for her journal.  When it is printed, I will add elements to the page to give it a 3D effect which I am hoping will be as great as I envision it and create a hybrid page for her.

Once I have it finished I will post the end result.

Hope you like it Lee!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hello Elena,

    I already like this digital collage ! It's hard to tell it IS digital !
    I love the layered background and, the colors, the composition, the different elements you used ( love the cakes on the table...:)

    I would be glad with a page like this !

    greetings from belgium
    Inge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool Elena!
    Where did you learn this technique?
    lotus
    lootsvele@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing how far you have come with your digi work. Just wonderful and beautiful. Love love them. glad your day was great. You desearve more days like this.

    ReplyDelete