STAND BY ME

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Gratitude Journal January 6 and 7

This is a really cute Steampunk Digital Kit I got from Scrapbookgraphics.  If you like digit elements that are different, drop by and take a look at what they have.  They have this awesome ongoing project Art Journal Caravan 2011 that I am participating it.  You get a prompt a week with a digit kit (she calls them parcels) that relates to the prompt.  You use the kit to make a page (or two, or three) based on that prompt. Tangie also gives you some really good tutorials.


If you like the funky colors and fun of Dia de Los Muertos, they have a great kit for that also!  And no, I do not get a cut!!!  LOL!!!  I just really like their products and their customer service is amazing.


Anyway, this Steampunk kit is from Scrapbookgraphics.  I have not done the prompt yet this week - will be doing it today - but I used it for my Gratitude Journal.




1 comment:

  1. Love it! 1 Tess 5:18 says:
    "give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus."
    I love your journal!!!!!!! Have a wonderful, fabulous and blessed day! Remember I will be there Jan 21 and 22, hope to see you!!!!

    ReplyDelete