STAND BY ME

Saturday, January 1, 2011

I CAN'T BELIEVE I DID THAT!!!

In the previous post I posted a layout about Maddie's birth. I bring it up on my iPad to show my daughter, I was really happy with the layout. All of a sudden it dawns on me! Mad die's middle name is Elizabeth! Not Marie! Kaitlynn"s middle name is Marie!!!

What was I thinking!!!? Thank God my friend Jacquie had told me a long time ago to always keep a "page in progress" folder in case I ever made a mistake or wanted to change something on my digital layouts! But the real issue here is that I forgot my grand daughters middle name!!! Uggggh!!!

Oh well, I will fix it tomorrow and repost it. No real harm done, just felt stupid!!

Hope everyone brought in 2011 in the same way you want to spend the next year! Happy and at peace with yourself and your life,


-Posted from Elena's iPad

1 comment: