STAND BY ME

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

It hurt my heart  to receive so many emails from so many women who are going through the same things (and much worse) with their children as I am living with my son.

So much pain... so much despair. I have received such beautiful and raw emails from mothers who are hurting - who wake up hurting - end their day hurting... 

This post
 is one that touched me deeply. I can feel her pain. Her life has realized my greatest fears... and yet, it is a story of strength - of faith. She truly truly touched me.

Please take a moment to read her post. After reading it I realize that although my pain is just as real as hers, she has suffered so much more and has still come out on the other side of the rainbow. Like her, I have placed my son in God's hands.


1 comment:

  1. Whoa.Her story makes the problems that my daughter has seem quite small. thank you Robbie and Elena for sharing it.
    XO

    ReplyDelete