STAND BY ME

Sunday, January 9, 2011

CHANGES TO LEES PAGE AND PAGE 2

I was looking through Lee's Marie Antoinette journal today and marveling at the GORGEOUS work that everyone has done so far.  These journals truly are a masterpiece.

Anyway, I digress....  LOL!!

In looking through the journal I saw that Lee had made a list at the front of her journal suggesting different "Maries" for everyone to do.  One of them was Dog Lover Marie... Well!  Can't let that one go!! So.... I made some changes to her first page and now have done the second page.  Once these are printed, I will add 3D elements to create a hybrid layout for her.  I really like this and I hope she does too!



I have five yorkies and an Afghan so this was fun for me!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness love these. brings it so much closer to home. Your babies are featured

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these they are so special!,cant wait to get my book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love seeing your doggies!!so cute!!!

    So...you sleep WHEN?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW WOW WOW! Love the colors and everything! IS this digital? Nice job Elena! I've also been enjoying your digital journal. and I'm like Sue.... when DO you sleep?
    Love ya, Marita

    ReplyDelete