STAND BY ME

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

SOMEONE STOP ME!!!

Not ONLY do I have Tim to thank for my economic chaos.... now Catherine (Character Construction) has jumped on the "you gotta have it" bandwagon!!!

If you are not familiar with Catherine Moore, she is a wonderfully creative woman who, on top of everything else, is so incredibly nice you want to sit down and have a cup of coffee with her!!!

She has created a new line of Character Construction stamps (if you have been living under a rock and are not familiar with her Marie Antoinette Character Construction stamps, they are absolutely fabulous stamps for putting together paper dolls).  The new line is.... ready for it????? MERMAIDS!!!  Can you believe it?!  Does this not REEK of conspiracy??????

Well HERE they are.  And if just seeing them doesn't convince you... go to my friend Laura Haviland's Blog  and take a look at the BEAUTIFUL paper dolls and tags that Laura makes with these stamps!

So this is the plan....  if I don't pay the mortgage (what the hell, everyone is missing a payment or two arent' they?)... and hide my credit card statement from my husband....  Yeah!  I think I can do this!!!  (Now WHERE is that xanax?????)

2 comments:

  1. Oh Elena what a doll you are !!!
    I just love your cheerful and so positive attitude.Nothing feels better than to laugh and that is the very best in life.
    I totally agree,there are those artful things we must have,really must.LOL
    Oh just too funny... : )
    Thanks for being the most wonderful you !!!
    Love ya to piece, dear art sister..
    Big Huggers,Laura.xoxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ciao Elena! You are such a sweetheart. I am truly a fortunate person to be surrounded by such talented and truly nice individuals, and to be doing what I love. Thank you, XoXo

    ReplyDelete