STAND BY ME

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Bamboo Book

On Saturday I went to the Paper Niche (one of my very favorite stores of all time) in Ft. Lauderdale to take a class with my buddy Beatriz.  She is an amazing scrapbooker with a God-given talent that will leave you in AWE.  That woman can scrap 60 pages in a day!  Literally!!!  I have seen it done!

Anyway, we made a book bound with wood skewers which is really cool.



I am thinking of trying this same technique using Fabriano paper instead of cardstock for a nice little journal book.  I will let you know if it works!!!

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what you will make!!!! I will post directions for this book soon so you can share them with your ladies. It was great to see you too!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just going to tell you you HAVE to show us how to do this binding in March, and then I read Beatriz's comment. Can't wait to see her directions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your book Elena! I've been wanting to try this method for ages.

    ReplyDelete