STAND BY ME

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Ali Edwards 31 More Things

An interesting class, 31 More Things (the second part to 31 Things) is a one word daily prompt.  It's meant to inspire you to write.  I love writing so I decided to do this class in an 6x8 journal with daily  simple layouts - mostly digital.

Of course I have not started yet (never on time - even for my weddiing), but so far there have been 2 prompts:

Passion
Home

Both of these prompts lend themselves to a million different stories.  I guesss how I approach a particular prompt will depend on how I feel that day, what's going on.... many things.  

Stories.  That's what this class is all about.  Stories.  I hope I am able to tell stories that will be honest and real.  Stories that may be funny, silly, serious, happy or sad.  It is what it is.

Tomorrow there will be a third prompt.  So I better get my butt in gear!

No comments:

Post a Comment