STAND BY ME

Sunday, December 26, 2010

HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT XMAS!

I hope everyone had a wonderful xmas!  I spent Christmas with my family.  It was bittersweet after such great losses this year, but it was also Maddie's first christmas and for that I am grateful.

I am so looking forward to 2011... so glad to leave 2010 behind us!  I wish you all a wonderful holiday and hope you have some time off before starting the brand new year!

Was Santa good to you guys?????  He was to me!!  LOL!!! Got lots and lots of art supplies which I plan to play with this whole week that I am off from work!

I put together my first slideshow and have posted it above.  Stop by and say hi and let's bring in 2011 together!

4 comments:

  1. Cute!You did a great job with this Elena!Love the music too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOO ready for 2011!!! Love the slideshow! Happy you had a great Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved cyberpartying with your family! Great slideshow... those little girls are precious!
    Hugs,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved seeing this! What a lovely family you have, Elena. You are blessed! xoxo

    ReplyDelete