STAND BY ME

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December???? How did THAT happen!!????

I have been in my office since 10:00 am this morning - it is now 4:30 pm and I just NOW realized the date!!!  I've been putting November 30th on everything today!!!

The only reason I realized it was December is because I just got an email about Tim's first tag in his 12 tags of Christmas series!!!

Isn't it gorgeous!!!!?????

Okay, so how does he do this?  Does he just wake up and say "Oh I know...."?  How GORGEOUS is this tag!  Of course the ONLY die I don't have is the rickety house because I don't really "do" Halloween anymore and I thought it was a haunted house!  But no!  This is what he has on his blog for this die cut:


The first one is a Christmas Cottge, the second a haunted house and the third ... you ready for this.....  A BEACH HOUSE!!!  Who would have THUNK!!!????

God I love Tim!

My good friend Eileen did two GORGEOUS tags today with a little twist on Tim's 1st day ...  go check them out HERE.  They are fantastic!  And while you are there become a follower!  She is one of the sweetest people I know and her sense of humor will make your day!

1 comment:

  1. Well, thank you darlin! (didn't I sound like Tracy there??? LOL!)
    My Vagabond arrived yesterday!!!! Faithful old Big Kick going into semi-retirement (gotta save her in case of a power outage), and I am ready to rock this machine!
    So wouldn't you know....today's Tim tag doesn't require any die cutting or embossing. Hah!
    Hugs,
    Eileen
    PS Really only 96 days til the retreat? Wow, that's gonna creep up on us really fast. Can't wait to see you all again!

    ReplyDelete