STAND BY ME

Thursday, October 1, 2009

NEW TOY TO TALK ABOUT!

Hi guys, I tend to buy everything that looks cool and today I found a REALLY cool toy which I just ordered. It's called the CRICUT GYPSY. I have several Cricuts and this just seems like a MUST HAVE if you use the Cricut. I will be honest and tell you I really don't use the Cricut very much but I want this for when I DO use it!!!

Click HERE to see the CRICUT GYPSY and then click on the take a tour button to really want to run out and get it!!!!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I loved the video. I don't even have cricut but I want one of these little guys. Guess I'll have to ask Santa for a cricut first!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well - you sound a lot like me - I had to get one too - It has not been shipped and I don't think it will til Nov - but I did go see it in person at Michaels - can't wait to get mine (my large cricut is still in the box - have not opened it yet!)

    ReplyDelete