STAND BY ME

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

HI EVERYONE

First, thank you so very very much for all your support during this nightmare. I truly truly appreciate your prayers and thoughts.

My brothers and I received a call from my dad's doctor today. He suggested that the 3 of us be there on Monday for his first chemo treatment because he doesn't believe my father will survive it. I don't understand any of this. I just don't understand how a man can go from perfectly healthy one day to literally dying in 3 weeks. This is so unbelievable.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Elena, I am so very sorry for you and your family, there are no words to say, just that my thoughts are with you all at this terrible difficult time.

    Hugs.
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I deleted my previous post because I felt I hadn't used the right words. I just wanted to say that I am holding you and yours in my thoughts.
    Marina in England

    ReplyDelete