STAND BY ME

Saturday, October 15, 2011

TAKING A FEW DAYS OFF THE NET!

I have so many art commitments that I decided to stay off the internet this weekend and focus on what I need to do.  I am involved in two tag swaps in two different groups:

In one group, (Lillian's Group which is awesome) we are swapping Paris themed tags.  There are approximately 17 in this swap so I made twenty just in case! This is my contribution:

They were fun to make!  We are swapping fabric and lace to go with the tags also!

The other swap is in a private group.  This swap was inspired by a VIDEO I showed you guys recently.  We agreed to make these tags using Tim Holtz products.  This is my contribution for this swap:

Again, tons of fun to make!  We are swapping lace and fabric to go with the tags.

So between yesterday and this evening I have made 40 tags!!  I am quite pleased with the fact that I got these done.  I was worried about not being able to meet the deadlines!!

Hope you are all having a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment