STAND BY ME

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

TIM HOLTZ CHRISTMAS TAGS DAY 9!! I WON!!!



FROM TIM'S BLOG:

CONGRATS TO YESTERDAY'S WINNERS.(please email me your contact info)
Okay, I know I say it all the time but this is DEFINITELY my favorite! Maybe as complicated or technique intensive as others, but it s my favorite!!!
Posted by: Elena Vigil-Farinas - December 08, 2008 at 4:48 PM

WOO HOO!!!! I won the give-away in Tim's blog yesterday!!! How very COOL is that!!! I hadn't even gone on his site yet and one of my online buddies sent me an email congratulating me!! Love it! Gotta love this guy!

Take a look at today's tag! It just keeps getting better!

2 comments:

  1. Yahooooooooooooo Elena....Congratulations girl!! How exciting...You deserve to win!! This tag is AMAZING!!! In fact all of them on your blog are!!! Terrific work!!!!
    Penny Duncan

    ReplyDelete
  2. WooooooooHooooooooo
    congrats, dear Elena
    how fab is that!
    You Won!
    When i saw your name on his site, I was squealing with joy for you..
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete