STAND BY ME

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

CROSS COUNTRY BY JAMES PATTERSON



I am a HUGE James Patterson fan. I have read all of his books and always feel that the latest one is the "best". But this last book, Cross Country, tops every other one of his books. It is simply fantastic. The background to his novel is Africa, with it's internal warfare, abuse and poverty. This book TRULY made a huge impact on me and I recommend it to everyone. If you have never read James Patterson, you are missing out on an amazing writer - and if you read CROSS COUNTRY you will be hooked.

(I am now ready Black Friday by James Patterson and, again, he outdoes himself in this fast moving story about a terrorist attack on Wall Street.)

1 comment:

  1. I loved Cross Country too! I was reading it around the same time that the 2 hour "24" special was on, which had a similar theme of some of those attrocities going on in parts of Africa. I was so caught up in it, I was reading with a pounding heart. So, something else we have in common. :)
    Eileen

    ReplyDelete