STAND BY ME

Thursday, December 4, 2008

TIM HOLTZ CHRISTMAS TAG DAY 4!!


I have not been able to get to my computer all day today and just went on Tim's site to see the new tag. I love the vintage look of it! It's whimsical and just gorgeous. I am familiar with Hellmuth's new line and love everything about it but this can be done without it... I love the whole musical sheet over the numbers... if you don't have the metal numerals you can also use the grunge numbers which have beautiful shapes - after all your covering it up anyway!! And when you mist it, instead of the metal showing, what will show is whatever color you tint the grunge (I would imagine that if you tint the grunge with the Silver Dauber paint from his line it should give a quite similar look). I LOVE the grungeboard! I have tons and tons of it and use it all the time with the Sizzix. Now to go find some beautiful Santa & Me pictures!!! My granddaughter has not taken a picture with Santa yet.... I guess he's not so adorable to a 2 year old because she flees in panic when she sees him!! From a safe distance she yells at him "hohoho"!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment