STAND BY ME

Thursday, December 18, 2008

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO SEE THIS VIDEO

This is the most amazing thing I have seen in a very long time. It made me cry when I saw it, not of sadness, but of awe at God's magic. In awe of His gift to this young man - the testimonials of strength. PLEASE take the time to view it and whenever you think you have it bad, whenever you are overwhelmed by economic stress, whenever you feel depressed..... Thank God for his love for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tv1gCa5Us7Q

(highlight the url and right click to be taken to this amazing video)

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I am sobbing...what a beautiful spirit this man has. How grateful we should all be for our little "hard" stuff.


    I would like to post this on my blog in the near future. I will give you credit for finding it.

    ReplyDelete