STAND BY ME

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Any night owls out there?

I went to bed at 11:00 pm and have been up since 2:45. Finished reading Sycamore Row - probably the best book John Grisham has written in a long time. I was going to read another book - I have tons on my Kindle waiting to be read - but decided to come into my studio and continue to work on Kathy Orta's fabulous Memory Box project. I so envy people who can just lay down and sleep all night. I have been so out of the loop with my friends lately. Have been quite irresponsible with projects - haven't walked into the studio in weeks. It is amazing how the mind shuts down when there is just too much stress. I am really enjoying my partnership. It's different. Okay so I am pulling myself out of my funk. It is time to prepare for KEYS 4 ART 2014!!! My friends and I get together for an art retreat every year in Key Largo where I live. It is the highlight of my year!

1 comment:

  1. Yep, not being able to sleep is the PITS!!! Heading into the studio is so much better than just lying there though.Who know, you might create some of your best work yet!
    XO

    ReplyDelete