STAND BY ME

Monday, October 1, 2012

Sue's Pages for the Artistic Evolution Journal

I finished Sue's pages yesterday.  Well, almost finished!  I am waiting for a stamp that I want to add to this which has a perfect quote.

When I think about Sue, I think about gypsies, France, lavender and burnt orange, flowers and Provence.

I hope she likes it!

I had bought these french wooden doors from Alpha Stamps not because I had any idea what I would do with them, but because they were cute!  In my mind this is the way I imagine a place like Provence - with flowers everywhere.

 This is the page on the left.  The colors on these pages are so much  more vibrant in person.


 These are the two pages side to side as they will be in the journal.


Hope you like it Sue!!

3 comments:

  1. She is mad if she doesnt!Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh me oh my!!! I didn't even read your note and my first thought was Provence OH MY!!!! So you captured the essence to a "t" Elena! What cool pages... Love love love those doors! Are these the last pages and therefore the doors to the future evolutions of Sue?????
    Marita

    ReplyDelete