STAND BY ME

Friday, October 26, 2012

EYE SURGERY

Finally had eye surgery yesterday i have been wanting to do it for a while.

Here is the plan:


My eyelids have always been very droopy and i always l always look exhausted. U started to develop some melanomas on my eyelids so I decided to have the surgery.
I really live Dr. tanenbaum and has done beautiful work on some of my friends.

So i got prepped for surgery:





Came out looking like Id gone 3 rounds with Tyson (except my ears were still there );


(No! I did mot have a baby! Just looks wierd!)

Git home like this





Lets see if when it heals we have a good outcome. :)

2 comments:

  1. It makes a lot of sense to get both eyes done since you have to get this surgery done anyway. HOpe they were able to get all the melanoma and that you will be looking lovely soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I commend you for being such a brave soul and venturing out into the world of LASIK surgery. I know it hurts, and it feels awkward to walk around with your eyes swelling. But, it will definitely pay its worth in the right nick of time. How’s it going now?

    ReplyDelete