STAND BY ME

Friday, August 10, 2012

Yesterdays mail!!

So many goodies came in the mail yesterday!

I had bought a couple of sprays from Lindys Stamp Gang a long time ago and really loved them. They came back to my attention recently in some videos I saw.

I bought a few sets of the Flat Fabio sprays which are really gorgeous! With names like Catibben Cruise, Beauty School Dropout and Hawaiian Island how can you resist?!

The Magical Powders are stunning! Cant wait to use them.

I got stamps and Graphic 45 paper pads.... Is this a great country or WHAT?!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. They are awesome! Paper Niche sells them all and last Friday I did a Product Review on their embossing powders, their colors are amazing. Check it out on Paper Niche's blog (http://paperniche.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK spill - which paper pads did you buy??

    ReplyDelete