STAND BY ME

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

They are growing up too fast!

These girls are just growing up so fast.  Kaitlynn started "real kindergarten" yesterday.  She did kindergarten in private school but she is only five and Kristina decided she should do "real" kindergarten in public school.  I can't believe it.  I HATE the idea of this little girl being in a big public school!!  Doesn't she look excited though?? She LOVES it! Says her teacher is "awesome", the school is "awesome", her new friends are "awesome".... well you get the picture!



Her first cafeteria breakfast!!!







Doesn't she look too little to be there????  Or is it just me?
Savannah started her first day in day care.









Ms. Maddeline started Little College last Monday.  It's been a whole week and she has not been kicked out of school so I guess she is doing well!









These girls are my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment