STAND BY ME

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

GOTTA LOVE THIS KID

Since I am on this subject with some of my friends I figured I would share a little Kaitlynn story with you (my 4 year old (going on 15) grand daughter).

The other day Katilynn calls me on the phone and we have this conversation:



K:    Hi Abuela.
Me:  Hi Princess.
K:  Abuela can I ask you a question?
Me:  Sure baby.
K:  What is a fucker?
Me:  EXCUSE me!!????
K:  What is a fucker?

(I now hear my daughter Kristina cracking up in the background.  She is laughing so hard she can barely talk and she yells "Little Faulkers" (the movie!).

K:  Yes, Abuela, what is a little fucker?
Me:  A bratty little kid like your mom!

(Kaitlynn repeats this to her mother who was probably on the floor laughing at this point).  Kaitlynn comes back to the phone very serious and whispers:

K:  Abuela, I really don't know why my mommy thinks that is so funny.

Gotta love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment