STAND BY ME

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Getting started

Okay, I am not one to procrastinate once I have made a decision so I have just joined Weight Watchers Online.  Thanks Pat for the advice!

I have taken a little "tour" around the site and am clueless about any of it but I will figure it out once I've had some sleep.

I will be creating a journal this weekend to keep track of all this.  I think that the entire exercise is much more psychological than anything else and I find it interesting.

I have never failed at any of the goals I've set for myself.  This one should not be any different but when you really sit down and think about it - beyond the aesthetics of losing weight - it really is a no brainer for many reasons.

So let's see what happens.  I am looking for some old pictures of when I was anorexic.  Not very attractive at all.  And then some new ones where I am overweight - also not very attractive at all... I will post them both and put them in my journal.  The goal is to be somewhere in between?  Maybe.  If nothing else it will be an insightful journey!

1 comment:

  1. Elena, I've belonged to WW online for years! Do I always follow the plan to a T? Obviously not, LOL, but I do strive to do so most of the time. If you have any questions about it, just ask. As a lifetime WW member I think I qualify as an expert....and one of these days, I'll manage to not only take the weight off (which I've done dozens of times), but keep it off too.

    ReplyDelete