STAND BY ME

Saturday, March 14, 2009

IT WAS GREAT WHILE IT LASTED!

Okay, time to go home. Tomorrow we leave toward the Keys and should be home by early afternoon. It was such a relaxing week. Exactly what I needed. Wish it could have been longer but can't complain.... I get more than most. I miss my dogs. I really do! I feel recharged and ready to juggle the many balls I have up in the air!

I have the following swaps to do by the 31st: Provence, PID Postcards, Mardi Gras, Avery, Cabinet Cards... I have Tracy's album and Martha's album waiting for me for Ali's circle journal, I have to finish my covers for Through the Eyes of an Artist and get that package together.... Oh yeah, and I have to work too! I will be in Miami every single day next week which will make things a little difficult to spend time on art but I can juggle - I am the QUEEN of juggling!!!!

Lord!!! So much to do and so little time! But I work best under pressure! Glutton for punishment!

Spent the day with Kaitlynn today.... she is so exhausting!!! I feel like I need another vacation! LOL!!! I will put some pictures up soon. Promise.

And I will post art - I've gotten lazy about it but I will from now on. Another week gone by, another month speeding by.... another idea to create. It's all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment