STAND BY ME

Saturday, June 29, 2013

DJ PETTIT PART TWO!


On Thursday morning Donna picked us up at the hotel.  She has a gorgeous little mini cooper perfect for DJ, Eileen, Jacquie and I.

DJ had this HUGE suitcase with her but after ascertaining that she did not have a dead body in it we were fine!

We arrive at Donna's Studio at about 9:00 am.  Her studio is just fabulous!  Charming, cozy, full of wonderful art supplies and Donna's art on every inch of wall space!



 From the teal and black colors of the wonderful doorway to motivational notes on the windows, Donna Downey Studios will feel like home the moment you walk through the door.

The store is to the right of the studio where the workshop takes place.  SO MANY WONDERFUL THINGS!



 After breakfast provided by Donna's mom - we are ready to rock!







2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read about ever single detail. I love both of them and would give my eye teeth to do a workshop with them both. I am sure you had loads of fun...tell all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the very best workshops I've ever attended!

    ReplyDelete