STAND BY ME

Monday, July 11, 2011

KEYS 4 ART 2012

I have received numerous emails regarding our retreat.  I am so flattered that so many of you are interested!

However (and you KNEW that was coming!), this retreat is a very small retreat which I hold in my home every year.  The only cost to the attendees is their airfare and the cost of the instructors.

The maximum number of women is 15 and it has always been the same 15 women.  In order for anyone else to be able to attend, one of the fantabulous 15 would have to say they will not be attending and that has yet to happen.

It really is great fun.  If you are interested in taking a look at pictures from Keys 4 Art 2011, go to the following links:

IT ONLY GETS BETTER
KEYS 4 ART
KEYS 4 ART DAY 5 (PAPERQUEEN)
KEYS 4 ART DAY 4 (PAPERQUEEN)
KEYS 4 ART DAY 3 (PAPERQUEEN)
KEYS 4 ART DAY 1 (PAPERQUEEN)
ART FRIENDS ARE THE BEST FRIENDS (PAPERQUEEN)

The PaperQueen blog is my friend Eileen's.  Her blog is so much fun and she did such an amazing job of recapping the retreat that this is the best way to show it to you.

Have fun!     I wish I could invite more people!

1 comment: