STAND BY ME

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

ONCE UPON A WALL

I have started a new Round Robin!!  I LOVE these!  Anyways, this one is called ONCE UPON A WALL and it's a graffiti project!  (This in addition to the Art Smash RR and the Little Bit of Asia RR that will be starting soon!).

Sherwood Forlee created this totally cool journal called the WALLS NOTEBOOK


What it is is page after page of WALLS.  Pictures of walls of buildings. The idea is to be able to release your inner graffiti artist without having to go to jail for it!  I LOVE the entire concept and think it will be so much fun!!

The RR is closed - the same ladies as always - and I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!  

I will post the pages when we start the project!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Elena I came upon your blog by chance (picking up links on blogs) and am totally intrigued by the Wall Notebook!! Do you actually buy the book with Walls already in? And if so where? I dont have a blog myself but I will certainly be following yours - I loved it! thanks Sonia (from Liverpoool UK)

    ReplyDelete