STAND BY ME

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

THE BUCKET LIST

I love this movie.  I think I've seen it at least a dozen times.  And every time I see it, it moves me.  Bucket list.  What a neat idea that has always been....  We all know we are going to die at some point... could be sooner... could be later...  Thankfully I have a short bucket list....

-  to see my son drug free before I die
-  to visit Tuscany and sit under a tree and just breath there
-  to visit Provence in France.... to shop in those fabulous little french flea markets for little odds and ends... for lace... for vintage paper and books
-  to visit San Miguel de Allende in Mexico.. to walk through the artisan kiosks and the streets of this quaint little Mexican city

That's basically it.  My bucket list.  I am so grateful that there are so few things that I have not already done, accomplished or obtained.  What about you?  What would your bucket list contain?

No comments:

Post a Comment