STAND BY ME

Friday, March 26, 2010

STILL TRYING TO GET THIS ORGANIZED!

My GOD!!! I had no IDEA how much STUFF was in my studio!!! My cabinets were installed on Tuesday and they are FANTABULOUS!!! The putting everything back is proving to be an exchausting challenge! But at the same time, it's been fun! I have come across things I had forgotten I had and am making sure that everything is being sorted and put away in a way that makes sense! All the paints in one place, all the mediums in one place, all the watercolors (liquid, pencil...) in one place... well you know what I mean! I should have my scanner installed this weekend and will post pictures!

The Keys Retreat is getting closer and closer and the plans are more and more wonderful! So much to do.... so little time!

No comments:

Post a Comment