STAND BY ME

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

PER REQUEST FROM MY FRIEND LILLIAN!






Lillian suggested I upload pictures of my "as is" studio so that we can compare it to the new one!! Well, you asked for it! Here it is in all it's glory!! Believe or not I really do know where everything is -- there is just TOO MUCH of just about EVERYTHING! I feel so blessed!!! LOL!!!

Anyway, this is it - the kingdom - my haven - my little space in the world! And of course my six little ones to keep me company! Dixie (the afghan) can't come in here! First of all she TAKES whatever strikes her fancy and 2nd, she is so big that it's like an elephant in a china shop!

Poor baby! I will put her picture up too!

5 comments:

  1. These little guys are cute too
    Lill
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea and I really enjoyed the "Tour." I can see that you are very organized and I got a couple of ideas. You really should write an article, or a book, or something on organizing.
    I look forward to touring the new one too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the entourage that is there to encourage your creativity. I can see know why you need to have a new craft room. (And I thought mine was crammed!) I can see I won't have to bring anything in April. LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seems to me there is nothing wrong here :-) Great workspace and filled up with lots of goodies. What else do you wish for?

    Jacqueline (Blisfully Art Journal Group)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do believe you have more stuff than I do, lol! Even more dogs as I only have four. One is very big, a large german shorthair pointer but since she doesn't take anything I can let her in too. I can't wait to see your big dog! Oh -- and your new studio of course!

    ReplyDelete