STAND BY ME

Saturday, January 3, 2009

KREATIV BLOG AWARD

Wow!! My friend Arlene (www.alteredbyme.blogspot.com) nominated me for the Kreativ Blog Award!! That is so cool! Pursuant to the Rules, I am to list 7 things I love and then nominate 7 other blogs for the award.

Things I love:

1. Bring smiles to the faces of both friends and strangers-waiting-to-be friends. I am blessed with so much that when can make someone happy by sharing with them something they may not be able to get for themselves, it gives me a high like no other.

2. SItting by the ocean and reading a great book

3. The sound and feel of a very windy day.

4. The sound of the rain outside.

5. Getting my hands (and everything else!!!) full of paint, glue and just "junk" while I see a work of art come to life.

6. Being surrounded by my children and grandchild.

7. Sharing my life with my on-line sisters.

I will get back to you on the 7 blogs... there are just SO many that I love!!!!

Thank you Arlene!!! I'm thrilled!

No comments:

Post a Comment