STAND BY ME

Monday, November 3, 2008

There is always something new!!!!!

Every time I feel like I've done "enough" different things and that I'm DONE with my curiousity, along comes a new challenge!!! Today I was introduced to Dotees! Little handmade dolls (sizes range from 3" to 6") which are all the rage and absolutely ADORABLE!! Think about it!! The possibilities are endless!!!!

I MUST find some discipline though! I have a couple of swaps pending (some that I will admit I totally forgot about!) and have to finish them TODAY. I have the xmas exchange for PID for which I MUST make the "goodies" (Can't say what I'm going to make yet because my PID buddies read my blog and I don't want to ruin the surprise!). I KNOW what I want to do which I guess is good.... just have to find the time to do it!!

I finished 5 of my Flapper cards yesterday. Five to go. I'm quite happy with them and will be positing them this evening.

There are soooooooo many things I want to do but this pesky "working" thing just gets in the way! WHERE IS THE LOTTO!!!?? Would God think me unreasonable if I were to pray for the lotto so I can sit at home and play???? YOU THINK!?

Oh well, I guess I will just have to continue to take "sick" days when I can get away with it!

Hope everyone's holidays are starting off with a "bang" of creativity! I'm ALREADY in holiday mode and that is not good..................

No comments:

Post a Comment