STAND BY ME

Sunday, August 7, 2011

A DAY AT THE WATER PARK

I had my grand daughters for 5 days last week (barely survived it .... seriously thought of hiding under my bed).

Bernie and I took them to the Water Park on their last day with us in an attempt to tire them out - but they tired us out before we accomplished that goal!! Thank God their mother picked them up from us at the park!

Ms. Kaitlynn is rehearsing for her magazine photo shoot!! That girl LOVES the camera!



























3 comments:

  1. They are such beautiful girls,Elena!!!
    My favorite shots are of you playing peekaboo,towards the end.
    sounds as if you will need a long nap!
    They are such lucky girls to have you for their Abuela!!!
    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a bathing suit with a red ruffled skirt like that! Elena, these photos are treasures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are a-freakin-dorable! Kaitlynn is a natural model.
    Is she starting Kindergarten this year?
    Hugs,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete