STAND BY ME

Thursday, May 5, 2011

WEIGHT WATCHERS UPDATE!

I have not cheated yet!  I have actually not gone over my daily points (even though you can go over by 49 points in a week).  Yesterday made one week.  I said I was not going to weigh myself until a full month and I'm not.  But I am quite proud of myself right now.

Okay!!!  So it's been only a week!  But the cool thing is that I am not hungry.  Not at all.  With everything on my iPhone it's easy to make sure I do what I need to do.

I have also gotten rid of things I shouldn't eat.  For example I only bought Weight Watchers ice cream and snacks.  I only buy skim milk... only buy fat free... well... everything!  I bought whole wheat bread... whole wheat pasta... brown rice.   If I don't have "bad" things in the house I can't eat them right?

Lunch is easy because I love salads and here in the Keys you can find salads - really good salads - at every corner.

Yep... so far so good.  I have given myself permission to each McDonalds once a month if I want it!  But I really think this is doable.  We will see how it goes!

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you!!!!! Will power.... that is what we need. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete