STAND BY ME

Monday, May 9, 2011

How Was Your Mother's Day?

I have to say mine was peaceful which is a blessing lately!  I spent the day at my brother's house with my daughters, my mom and my grandchildren.  My sons were both working so I didn't even see them.  I left before they got up and was in bed by the time they got home!  But that's okay.  They are not on my "favorite people" list right now any way!


My Mom is doing so much better!

Julio and I with my mom.

Ms. Attitude

My daughters.  Kristina is a clown!  


2 of my nieces and my grand babies!

Leonor is a daddy's girl.

Julio and Jacquie

Derrick, my son in law and Maddie.

A little too much sun block!

Talk about an attitude!!! 
At the end of the day, no matter how crazy they make you, your kids are all you've got.  And besides, they give me grand babies to spoil!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Elena what a beautiful family! I am so glad your Mom is doing better. Sorry about the boys - but I get that totally, your daughters and grandchildren are gorgeous! Sounds like you had a wonderful day. Something we all need!

    ReplyDelete