STAND BY ME

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Going back to digital

After several months of not doing anything digital ( I have no idea HOW three whole months have gone by!) I did another layout last night.  I wish I could post that it was not big deal to go back to digital, but the reality is that it was REALLY difficult!!  I couldn't remember half of what I thought I had learned. 

So, the lesson?  If you don't practice what you learn (at least with digital scrapping) you WILL forget it!  But, thankfully I have tons of Jessica Sprague classes to go back to over and over again when I forget!  LOL!

It's not close to being perfect obviously, the stamping is too far into the picture block... but I still like the way it came out.  Digital stamps (or brushes) are so darn addictive!!!  If any of you are interested in digital scrapbooking, you will love Jessica Sprague's classes.  They are for everyone from the "digitally impaired" (muah) to the digital genius! 

I also signed up for her pen tablet class.  Yeah, I thought that would be a good idea since I bought the tablet over a year ago and it's still in the box! 



I took these pictures of Kaitlynn at a wedding we went to in Virginia this past July.

2 comments: