STAND BY ME

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

BLISS JOURNAL MONTH 2

As I've already told you guys, my friend Tracy and I are exchanging journals. Each month we choose a topic and we have to work in our journals with that topic. One month we work in our own journals and the other months' in each other's journals.

Last time (it has actually been two months now because of the Retreat and the baby and all the other delays) I got to choose the topic and it was "If you could change one major thing in your life - what would it be?

This is my interpretation of this topic (obviously influenced by Pam Carriker's class). The journal is on it's way to you Trac!

2 comments:

  1. I love it!! amazingly done. As usual I am behind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so wonderful! I love it. Will you do more pages like this?

    ReplyDelete