STAND BY ME

Thursday, April 29, 2010

COMING UP FOR AIR......

Wow!!! May!!! Can you believe it??? How the hell did four months already go by? Amazing. Yesterday made 4 months my father passed. FOUR MONTHS. I guess it's because I am staring 50 in the face (come December), but I am so much more conscious of time than I used to be. It seems to be slipping by so much faster. There is so much I want to do .... Anyway, just random thoughts for this morning!

On another note, if my daughter has not gone into labor by Tuesday, they are putting her in the hospital Tuesday to induce labor on Wednesday. So one way or the other, I will be meeting my second grand-daughter Madelynn, by no later than May 5th! I can't wait! I am so excited to meet her! It seems like Kristina has been pregnant with this baby 4Ever! Kaitlynn is very excited about meeting her baby sister too! I will keep you all posted.

Still patiently (well, ok, not really) waiting for my iPad to arrive! Received the docking station and keyboard yesterday.... love new toys!

I wish you all a wonderful THURSDAY! I don't work on Friday's so you KNOW I am loving today!

No comments:

Post a Comment