STAND BY ME

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

JOURNAL PAGE FOR TRACY





Tracy and I are participating in the round robin journal JOURNAL OF DREAMS. Basically each artist makes one page in each person's handmade journal of dreams!

This is the page I made for Tracy. It's just fun and humorous and knowing Tracy she will get a kick out of it. I drew the woman ( be NICE now!! I'm NOT an artist!! LOL!!!) and used acrylic paints, sharpies, pan pastels, oil pastels and jelly roll pens on it so it was a lot of fun.

The pages is very large and didn't fit in the scanner so the bottom (which is cut off) says:

Look at it this way.... if you HAVE the chance to ride around in a new MERCEDES BENZ or your old reliable Honda...

WHAT WOULD YOU RIDE IN?

(And I'm not talking about cars!!)

The Journal will now travel to Heather in the UK!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm giving you an Over The Top blog award. See my blog for details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elena, I love this...just found your blog..the design of the blog is wonderful!! Moving on to peruse other entries...

    Hugs, Gwenny

    ReplyDelete