STAND BY ME

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A blog award!


My friend Tracy gave me this award on Monday. Tracy is not only a great artist but a great friend. I meet tons and tons of people in my profession and my life. Very rarely do I "connect" with someone the way I did with Trac. Although we had been on-line buddies for a long time, we actually "met" in July at Teesha Moore's PLAY retreat. I am so glad she went. Tracy is more of a vintage/dreamy artist - Zetti is not really her thing. She went because I asked her to and I am so glad she did. From the moment we met it was like we had known each other all of our lives. She is an incredible person and you guys should stop by and "meet her" on her blog at www.tracykaufman.blogspot.com. You will love her as much as I do.

Anyway, the idea behind this award is to pass it on to five other fun blogs and to write 5 things about yourself. So here goes:

1. I am blessed with a great husband, 4 children and a beautiful granddaughter who has me wrapped around her finger. Anyone who knows me at all knows my family comes before anything.

2. I am not really an "artist". I don't have any real talent and have to work hard to accomplish what I want. I just love art and love to play. I am always amazed at the wonderful work my friends do and learn from them every day.

3. I absolutely hate pettiness, bigotry and biasness. I have absoltuely no tolerance for it.

4. I am quite outspoken when I need to be. Nobody who has any contact with me can ever say they don't know where I stand on something. I make myself pretty clear!

5. I love the ocean... being near it... looking at it... smelling it... it relaxes me and makes me feel whole... but I can't get on a boat without getting TOTALLY seasick!!!

Now to go pass this fun award to five other bloggers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment