STAND BY ME

Sunday, December 2, 2012

December Daily

I have received questions on the December Daily.  I have 12 pages of it done so far.  I have another 19 to go!!  I am using an 8 3/4 x 8 3/4 chipboard album which is not too big but not so small that I feel claustrophobic!

I am using the City Sidewalks paper line by Pink Paisley which I love.



I will post the first 12 pages either later tonight or tomorrow.  The great thing about this type of journal is that although I will make all the pages - I will only be doing the backgrounds.  I have all month to add ephemera to my journal; pockets to add receipts and christmas cards.  Lots of room for pictures.

Maybe you want to add envelopes for those great family recipes that come out during the holidays.

This is the first year I've done this but I am really excited about it.

How about you?  Did any of you do a December Daily this year???

1 comment:

  1. I didn't do a December Daily, but I did make a winter journal that will hold holiday cards, birthday cards, and the highlights of the winter months. I feel less pressure when the word "daily" is absent, LOL.

    ReplyDelete