STAND BY ME

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

JUST A FEW MORE DAYS!!!

Until the cruise!!!  Of course I am excited about the fact that I will be taking classes with Tim and visiting with my sweet Mario... but I am even MORE excited at the fact that I am GETTING OUT OF HERE!!!

I so need some down time!  It's been a tough month and next month will be worse! So this "in between" time is very much appreciated.

I probably wont be posting anything before I leave but will make sure and give you guys a blow by blow of the cruise!  I learned my lesson last time after my cell bill was about $600! I have to post and/or call once I'm off the ship at any of the islands! If you use the internet or the phone on the ship they use their own service which, as you can imagine, is total robbery!

So I will be posting as we dock and sending you pictures of all the goodies!!

Have a great week everyone!!!

1 comment:

  1. I know you'll have a wonderful time. Enjoy and relax -- and when are you coming to New York???

    ReplyDelete