STAND BY ME

Thursday, June 23, 2011

SOUL RESTORATION 2

I have been meaning to write about this class for weeks now.  The class is SOUL RESTORATION 2 by The Brave Girls Club (Melody Ross).  I have never been so impressed or moved or motivated by anything as by this class.

I am not sure if it's "the turning 50 thing" everyone talks about or if it's just that I've reached a crossroad in my life where I NEED to make some changes, but this class is just amazing.  I will be taking Soul Restoration 1 when this is over (starts in July) since you don't have to take them in order.

I am doing the class with my friends Jacquie and Tracy.  We skype (all three at one time!! How cool is that?) every Wednesday evening to discuss the previous weeks' class.  We share our thoughts on this class (and it is amazingly thought provoking) and our art journals.  Not only is it an amazing class to take on your own, but having a close friend to share these intimate prompts with just makes it so much better.

The class is a little pricy ($99) but it is worth every single dollar.  If you are unhappy with your life (or you can use "discontent" if that makes you feel less guilty); if you feel that you want a "different" life for yourself; if as a woman you are feeling unfulfilled and that there is just "something missing" - take this class.  Scrimp and save for the $99 if you have to.  But take it.  You will not regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment