STAND BY ME

Sunday, August 23, 2009

SO MANY NEW THINGS!

I've been working on so many new things lately! I have pictures taken but haven't had the time to post them yet. Will do it in the next few days. I am going to be doing less and less ATCs though. I love them and they are fun but it's just not doing it for me any more!

I am really into the journals right now. I am enjoying them so much. I also have started a Moleskin Journal with different things I'm learning to do. I really love my Moleskin. Take it with me everywhere! You can draw in it, paint it, use oil pastels, colored pencils, markers, anything you want. I have some zetti pages (still my number one love), journal pages, portraits. Some pages have buttons, some have lace... Every time I see something I want to try I experiment in my moleskin. Sometimes they come out awesome, sometimes not so much but the overall effect of the journal is wonderful.

That's going to be my next circle project I think... a moleskin.... I am thinking that we can do a circle where everyone works on each other's moleskins but making pages so that the owner can journal on later. In other words, by the time the owner gets the moleskin back, she will have tons of pages already made for her to journal on.... have to get the details clearer in my head but I am smelling the scent of another round robin project!

No comments:

Post a Comment