STAND BY ME

Thursday, May 22, 2014

NEW TOY ALERT!!


I Ali Edwards wrote a small blurb about a small portable prunter that prints pictures from your smartphones.  The pictures are 2.5 x 3.5, the size of PL pockets.  

Its called the INSTAX SHARE
It is very small and weighs only a few ounces.
I picked it up so you can see how small it is.
I have other Instax Cameras and love them so i figures the quality on this printer would be good.

It only brings batteries and if you are like me you want/need a charger.  I ordered that separately.

The paper is like the paper for the POGO Printer - Fujifilm instant film.  The colors are obviously not as great as professional printing but still very good.  

I love Project Life and love the idea of printing on the go from my iPhone.

I waited a couple of months for this because it was on backorder and am quite happy at the monent!  Has anyone used this yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment