STAND BY ME

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

MY BUCKET LIST

I guess we all have a bucket list - at least a mental one - of things we want to do, places we want to go and things we want to accomplish before we check out of this world.

  I, like everyone else, have mine.  Thankfully it's a short list - I've done most of what I ever wanted to do.  I am lucky.

Mary Ann Moss is AWESOME!  I have bought all of her online classes and really love them.  The latest one, TICKET TO VENICE is so inspiring!

Venice is one of the places I want to visit.  Her travel journals are so awesome!  I have decided that I am going to prepare a travel journal like hers for the places I want to visit that are on my bucket list.  Venice, Provence, Tuscany, Tahiti... see, short list!  I will make then and have them ready!!!

I am also going to make one of these awesome journals for MY BUCKET LIST.  I just want to record all the things I want to do and accomplish before I die - let's see how close I can get!!  I also want to use these journals to "say" things to people after I am gone.  How's that for nuts?????

If you do not know Mary Ann Moss or her work do yourself a favor and go visit her BLOG.  For me, her work is stress free and light.  There is no perfection, no straight lines, no sense or reason to her pages.  Gotta love it!

I will post these journals as I go.  SO MANY PROJECTS!!!!  SO LITTLE TIME!!!

2 comments:

  1. I know you want to go to Venice, but you absolutely must also go to Rome. It's incredible. Honestly. And Pompeii if you can. I loved Venice, St. Marks Square at NIGHT is just a dream. Visiting small paper or ink stores -- incredible. But Rome? I just can't say enough about that city. I could spend a lifetime in Rome and it wouldn't be enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote Tuscany where I lived loved and laughed more than is legal!
    Jac

    ReplyDelete