STAND BY ME

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Today's award goes to USPS!

Today was another great mail day!



Simple Stories has this wonderful alterable book. (the one with the brown seam). It is 6x8 and comes with tab pages, journal pages and even pockets for photos. It also has a label holder on the side to identify the contents of your book! It is made from very strong chipboard and is really fantastic!

The other two are just the binders. They are made by FarmHouse. One is 7x9 and one is 8x8. Perfect sizes!! The best part?? All 3 of them are ring binders!



I got a book from Amazon: Good Mail Day. It is a fantastic book about mail art (my new "thing"). The book is small but LOADED with great pictures and information. (besides, I LOVE the title!!)



I want to make a couple of small travel journals for myself and a friend. I always try to have at least one waiting for the next trip!

So I bought a couple of kits with a travel theme and two more sets of the Claudine Hellmuth paints.

Yep, a good mail day for sure!! Now I just need to find the time to do the things I want to do!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Hi Elena, I know what you mean about finding the time, but I'm sure you will get to your little travel journal. Love the goodies, I so need to try me some Claudine Hellmuth paint.
    xxx
    Marlene

    ReplyDelete